* * Gary Burrell CRS * * The Right Realtor * * Lowest Commission Rates * * The Right Answers * *
The Referred Realtor... A "Pro" To Sell Your Home!
The Right Realtor, At The Right Place, Offering The Best...
Gary Burrell, a CRS REALTOR and the Broker of Special Places Realty is the "Right Realtor" with the answers for your real estate needs, with understanding to help you gain a winning edge when selling... and to find a dream home for you when buying. I work to save you time and money, and offer you quality services!
REFERRAL FROM SELLERS: (Russ and Theresa) wrote after selling two homes through me as their Realtor... "Knowledgable & professional, Gary Burrell listens to your concerns and shares his suggestions. This is the 2nd house Gary has sold for us & we'd use him again. He has been a valuable Realtor & friend. I'd recommend him to anyone. Thanks Gary."
RERERRAL FROM BUYER: Frank who purchased a Bozeman home and a large acreage from me a few years ago, that returned recently to complete an IRS 1031 Investment Exchange was Frank C. He advises, "I am so glad that I called you again to work with me as my Realtor in the purchase of these latest real estate investments in 2002. I needed someone I knew I could trust and rely on to get job done right... I did not have a lot of time... I needed a Broker that would "follow through" for me! Thanks Gary... I can't say enough good things about your Realtor services and all the top advice that you gave me, while handling these intricate real estate exchanges!"
When you want a Realtor, call ME... you are top priority to me in all ways! You will buy or sell at the right price, with the right timing, while using proven professional methods to avoid costly mistakes. Your time is valuable, I will not waste your time with counter productive advice.
REFERRAL FROM A LOCAL HOME BUILDER: "Gary continues to do an excellent job for us. I rank him as a "10" in overall service, knowledge, courteousness, competence, keeping me informed. I also recommend Gary as a "10" in my willingness to recommend him to a friend or relative."
REFERRAL FROM SELLERS: (Joe and Janet) "Gary Burrell completely changed my perception of what a real estate agent is to represent. I intended to write a letter of appreciation for the guidance & service, which has been rendered. Gary is a real professional!"
Pricing Your Home To Sell!
You will sell right... at the best price possible... with the safety of knowing your broker is working 100% to accomplish your sale quickly and efficiently! We will set the right price on your home!
1. A Reasonable Selling Price... Every home is different as to style, location, views, etc... By my completing a FREE Comparable Market Analysis ("Broker's Opinion of Value") your property is priced right to market for the best results! By comparing recently sold homes, and homes presently on the market for sale, you will see how other homes compare to the values of your home. We discuss the length of time to sell at a "strike price range" for you to enter the market. Listing high can get slow activity. Comparable better priced homes, will sell quicker. Save time by staying close to current market prices for comparable homes. Selling price is set when a buyer makes an offer acceptable to you... or your counter-offer acceptable to a buyer. "Offer and acceptance" establishes home values!
2. If Asking Price Is Too High? You pay more interest and more property taxes because it takes longer to sell. Many sellers get tired of maintaining a home in "show" condition if selling takes too long. The more time it takes to sell, the more difficult to get the best price.
3. If Price Is Too Low... you could leave money on the table! If you want to move quickly you need to set the price to attract the buyer! When selling... it is best to price at market! Pricing slightly under other homes, will attract strong buyer reactions. Buyers like value! When your home is priced right, a buyer may find it easier to qualify... you to get the house sold because the buyer was in a price range where he qualified for the loan. The higher the price... fewer buyers qualify!
4. When You List With Special Places Realty... Experience, honesty and expertise is what you can expect! You get the best service, you get the benefit of our best commission rates!
5. Me As Your Agent. It is the broker that makes the difference! I demonstrate that we are on top of our market, by getting the job done quickly, with experience and knowedge!
An agent is an "Independent Contractor"! Some agents work quickly, some don't! Some agents have knowledge and experience, some don't. We strive to provide each client with an individualized program to meet the client's goals through extensive knowledge and valuable professionalism.
Advertising and direct control of advertising is important and it comes down to the individual agent who works in your best interests no matter what size company the agent works at! Your real estate on MLS, and set to get top web site exposure, plus we make your home a "Featured Property".
6. When trying to sell "BY OWNER". Time consuming and confusing... Being your own agent can create concerns before and after a sale! Buyers want to use a their own broker for a lot of reasons. Many buyers have no time to seek properties out, set up lender and viewing appointments or try to find their way around the area! Buyers may feel uncomfortable dealing direct with a home seller.
Buyers want an agent to help select a home and help negotiate a purchase. Buyers use Realtors to relocate. Relocating buyers are usually pre-qualified to buy by a professional agent. Use me for your leading edge to get your place on the market and sold!
I Can Help You In Many Productive Ways...
Expertise can guide your home to a sale. At Special Places Realty, we are your neighbors, we like people, we always look forward to meeting and helping you.
Remember what our past and present clients have had to say:
REFERRAL FROM BUYERS: Chris and Linda wrote, "Gary, we had a wonderful time working with you. Glad we made (our) decision Friday. Thanks for excellent and very professional help.
REFERRAL FROM BUYERS: Todd and Lisa, "Thank you so much for all you did to help us...you are a very unique type of Realtor and we greatly appreciate your honest kindness & advise. PS... We will recommend you to everyone!"
REFERRAL FROM BUYERS: Chuck and Ruth, "Thanks for the house warming gift with such a nice variety of treats inside! We appreciate all your efforts on our behalf to purchase our new home!"
Call me at 585-7778, or email me at email@example.com or visit me at my office at 1704 W. Babcock, we will plan your selling or buying strategy to custom fit your needs and desires.
Copyright 2001. Reproduce With Permission Only.
Copyright ©2000-2003 Homes.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click Here for Full Terms and Conditions
HOMES.COM is one of the largest Internet real estate sites with hundreds of thousands of homes for sale and apartment rentals with photos, descriptions, and relocation services.
The advertisers and publishers are not responsible or liable for misinformation, misprints, or typographical errors. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Properties subject to prior sale or rental.